Cheese and Chocolate Fondue
What is Fondue?
When Scentsy introduced Velata Fondue I did my research on Fondue and it’s got a very interesting history since 1699. Fondue originated in Switzerland as a way of using up hardened cheese. Did you know that the very first Fondue recipes were Cheese and wine based and that Fondue is French for “to melt.” In the 1930′s the Swiss adopted Fondue as a national dish by the Swiss Cheese Union to promote cheese consumption!
In the late 1950′s, Swiss born Chef and owner of New York based restaurant – Chalet Swiss – introduced a fondue based method of cooking cubed meats in hot oil which became wildly popular and lead to him introducing Chocolate Fondue in 1964.
Fondue is considered a “good mood food” and is a great tool to bring people together. Thats what Velata does! Let’s face it – dips are fun. I can just sit on my couch and eat a candy bar when I just want a chocolate fix but, if I’m in a social situation then it’s chocolate fondue all the way. Velata has created a very Easy and Fun way to experience Fondue. Toss out those hard to clean chocolate fountains or your metal pots with Sterno flames. Try Velata Fondue Products!
Velata Fondue Warmers and Pots
Velata currently offers 3 different fondue warmer styles to fit in with your personal décor and style. : Curve Collection, Pedestal Collection and our Glossy Collection. There are 8 different color options to choose from.
- Warmer Dish: Patent-pending silicone dish is microwave and dishwasher safe. It distributes heat evenly, keeping the chocolate at the perfect temperature without stirring. And clean-up is a breeze – just toss the dish in the top rack of your dishwasher.
- Warmer Base: The heat of a 25-watt light bulb bulb gently warms the chocolate. No scorching, no flame, no complicated instructions. Choose from 3 sleek designs and 8 colors, from classic black to trendy orange. **Replacement 25-watt light bulbs available separately for $1.00 each.
- Dimmer Switch: Adjust the temperature of the chocolate (based on the type of chocolate selected) with the adjustable dimmer switch.
- Velata Warmer Lid: Place the Velata Warmer Lid on the silicone dish and store your leftover chocolate at room temperature or in the fridge. **available separately
- Melt Velata Chocolate and pour into Warmer Dish: Whether you choose to melt your Premium Chocolate in the dish or via the microwave, you can select your warming temperature to suit your needs and the type of chocolate being used.
- Set out foods for Dipping and have FUN with Fondue: Check out all of my Fondue Recipes for use with Velata Premium Chocolates. I make my own Marshmallows for use with my Velata fondue…check out some other great ideas to make your dipping an experience.
Velata Premium Belgium Chocolates
Velata Chocolate is crafted from premium cocoa beans by one of the most prestigious chocolate companies in the world. Velata Chocolate is designed to melt beautifully and stay at the perfect temperature for dipping. Velata Premium Belgian Chocolate contains NO FILLERS OR OILS, resulting in the purest – and most purely indulgent – chocolate fondue experience. Each package has a convenient, twist open spout and start your Fondue experience. Choose from:
- Caramel Milk Chocolate – Silky milk chocolate pairs with toasted brown sugar caramel for an over-the-top rush of sweetness. Smooth and unexpected, Caramel Milk Chocolate is designed to delight.
- Dark Chocolate – Savor the moment with the full-bodied flavor of Dark Chocolate. Deep, lush, and bold, this complex chocolate is elegance itself.
- Milk Chocolate – Velata Milk Chocolate is premium milk chocolate as it is meant to be: sweet, smooth and creamy. It is classic, comforting, versatile and undeniably delicious.
- White Chocolate – a convection of billowy buttercream infused with delicate notes of vanilla. Subtle and dreamy, Velata White Chocolate elevates any moment into the sublime.
Fondue Accessories and Delicious Deals
When you purchase your Velata Fondue Warmer you may also want to purchase some extra accessories such as additional Fondue Forks, Warmer Lids or even get a Velata Spatula. *Ask me how. Contact us today to get your FREE Velata Catalog!
Velata has special offers of discounted combination packs for you:
- Velata 3-Pack: 3 Velata Premium Chocolate packages (mix and match!) **a $1 Savings
- Velata 6-Pack: 6 Velata Premium Chocolate packages (mix and match!) **a $7 Savings
- Alotta Velata: 2 Velata Fondue Warmers plus… 6 Velata Premium Chocolate packages (mix and match!) **a $17 savinggs
Host a Fondue Party
Velata is meant to be shared! Velata makes fondue fun and it’s the perfect party experience! Invite your friends and family over to sample delicious Velata Premium Chocolate and earn Host Rewards:, Half Price items and Free Credits you can use to purchase Velata fondue products. Host rewards are based on the dollar amount of product sold at your party, excluding any sales tax or shipping charges that may apply. Contact me today to schedule your own fun and unique Velata Party!
We even have a SPECIAL Deal for Hostess 1/2 price… called Got-A-Velata. This deal is 1 Velata Warmer and 3 Chocolates for only $30 ($35.50 Canadian). This is a great incentive to Host a Velata party and get as many Warmers and Chocolate that your heart desires!
- Home Party
- Open House
- Outside Orders
- Fundraiser Tasting
- Create your own… let’s make this a completely unique party experience
Join Velata and become a Consultant
If you love chocolate, Join Velata and be part of the fastest-growing group of micro-entrepreneurs in the world. When you Sell Velata Fondue Warmers and Chocolates you not only make a commission on every sale you:
- Bring chocolate joy to the world
- Have fun and meet new people
- Make a little or…a lot of extra income each month
- Earn free and discounted product for your own personal use and support your chocolate habit
- Work at your own pace
- Share your love of fondue online – just like me!
- Recruit other like minded entrepreneurs to Join your business
When you Join Velata for only $99 ($119 Canada), you will receive everything you need to start you Velata business (see Kit Contents). JOIN VELATA TODAY!
You know all of those Chocolate Fundraisers where cute little kids come to your door trying to sell you a candy bar for their soccer team or how about those little girls selling their cookies in front of your local grocery store to raise funds for camp? Why not help a cause near and dear to your heart. Whether it’s a friend in need, a cheerleading squad or a church group…a Velata Chocolate fundraiser is a great option. Contact me to find out how you can raise money for your special cause.